PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Knit..knit...knit...knit...STOP!

mini bag

mini bag

pencil case

hair scarft

Hooooo~ No more knitting after this. I should stop for a while. Time restricted.
Oh yeah! Now, I should spend more on studying2.. Haha, Somehow, Ill always end up blogging, not even finishing a note pon.. Huu..  sib baik aja ade study group, at least, by hook or by crook, I kena study juge kan.. Hheheh.. Pemalas betooolll!!!
Just realise that after Selanjar 3, 2 weeks clinical blog and I have only 3 weeks for my study weeks. I thought it is going to be 4 weeks.
Oh God! Now I should start cover my 2nd year notes already.. Takut x sempat t..Oh and oh...
I need to pass my S3 excellently, as well as my pro2..
Hmm~ CVS, respi, git, gut, endocrine, bioethic, communicable, psychiatry, repro as well as clinical block... Oh here I come!!!!!

p/s: Study, ibadat, eat, sleep, blog =PERFECT

1 comment: