PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chocolate and 2010

There is nothing sweetier than spending great time with your friends with all those yummy creamy milky chocolates.. Oh hooo~ (Thanx to Ah ink, manager and sponsorer for the choc party).

2010 is getting to say bubye and 2011 is preparing to say hye2..
Oh I gonna miss my 2010 and all those memories.
Im getting older. Im getting 22.. A good number to cheer with.. haha

Tracking back memories, I remember how stressfull my January and February 2010 is.
All  in my head are about PSP Course Night and Family Day..
And lucky me, I really have  good friends to work with.
Nad, Kacah, Fatin, Aiman, n lot others.
And now, no worries,  the memory is already well kept in my diary.

And since that, I promised not to hold any position in any activities anymore.
I just want to focus more on my life.
Finding enjoyment and happiness.. And now here I am, full of life..
aceeehhh..wakaka..

Hmm, but now, my big exam is coming.
I have to focus on my pro2.
I have to spend most of my time with my study group members.
Huhu.. it just remind me of my first year moment..
Moment  we spend time at red square, studying like hell for our pro1..
Ahhaha.. Deja vu..

Cak : Cari2 tapi x jumpe, harap2 lepas exam dapat jumpe balik..

1 comment: