PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

jAlaM - JaLam UIA~

Oh yihaaa~
So, telling U , Ive been in Baghdad ~ ohooo a.k.a Istanbul~ today.
Tipuu jeee... Ive been accompanying my sister to UIA main campus for her English test.
So overall, I am so excited as this is my first visit there -jakun-
So this is what I do while waiting for her to finish up her test.


I love the structure here. Like what my sister said, it feels like been in Istanbul. Not to mention with various foreigners there. I feel like, O my, do I really in Malaysia ~ hhahahaa.. exaggerate here~
With very limited hours, I just able to spend my time in leisure corner and have no time to explore all the divisons.




This is what took my time and yet I havent finish reading the book. The book really caught my eye and I really lost in it. It is really a good book which bring me to skip to the last chapter to figure out how the story end.





K.Seha @ my sister's bff introduce us to this Ko Hyang Korean stall in MidValley. Haha~ bolehlaaaa, Untuk perut orang melayu macam kami2 ni, petang tu kena top up dengan nasi goreng kampung pulak... hahhahaa.




This is a photo of us enjoying the ice cream.. yummmmmyyyyhhh!

Till then~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment