PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

starting business

Assalamualaikum wbt ladies and gentleman.




My little Sherah and I have been starting a business.. Huhuahuahua... So, today is my first day of sale. Emm, Alhamdulillah the profit for today is Rm7.50. Not much huh... Just as what my father said " bapo banyok jah la bulih" Hehehheeeee


Well, money doesnt matter. The passion and excitement in doing little things in life that matter most.

Of course our sale manager is little she. So today, she came back from school with few orders for the next day. Walawehhhhh, shes really good in promoting.


Well, what the hack am I not sleeping yet and still writing this journal. Ohhooo, telling U, I am just done with stitching things. My fingers hurts and my eyes doesnt feel sleepy as usual. Here's come the passion of writing and updating little sweet things of my life.

huhu. I have to get my sleep now. Well dears, lots of love

 - hari ni baru pegi tukar mycard after 7 years - nasib x kena denda-

2 comments:

  1. zuliana?eh2 i ada tempah eh?hiii
    bagos la ninon nih cari pendapatan sampingan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha... suko suko jah... x banyok pom bulih... prektis tangan jahit ..hihi

    ReplyDelete