1. Story no.1
Was it hard to say a single thank you?
Haha... Sorry daddy. U shud know ur lil daughter well.
It can be hard for me to say it OUT and LOUD in front of U.
I can write it CLEAR in my blog and I can whisper it SLOW at your back.
Whatever it is, I have mail it straight to your heart.
U just have to feel it. heee. Zillions of thanks...hup2..
2. Story no.2
My bettei fall sick on her birthday.
Her body was so weak. She cannot tolerate flu well.
I first thought that it was just her excuse to play tantruant to her friday schooling session... Yeah it was a common excuse when her sisters and brothers were at home.
Haha.. But after getting Secret Recipe on the 15th, IMPULSIVELY, her flu was gone.
Hmmm.. She was 9th.. next year gonna be 10th.. cepatnye awok besar!
3. Story no.3
We do some baking.. haha
We cook Asyura, cookies as well as muffins.
I took a lot of photos to show how my sis's muffin outcome.
Lucky U, I dengan shengalnye da terdelete all those pics.. GOAT!
P/s : Short stories can tell lie. They are junkies. But I never insert one in mine. Dont understand what do I mean? Never mind.. : D .ahha
No comments:
Post a Comment