PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mommy, save me!

This is a story of a story.

I am a fetus in my mommy womb.
I am so excited to see the famous world.
Everyone in my life before I was being put in mommy womb were talking about how great the world is.

OPS!
Everything were so nice until I know my mommy is  a HIV  carrier during booking (First antenatal checkup).
Can I be born without being infected with those scary virus?
I am so scared... Tatoooootttttt~

Audience : awak, awak, cane awak leh dapat HIV tu dari mak awak?
Fetus        : MTCT
Audience : Ape tuuuuuu?
Fetus       : Mother to child transmission le awak... Tu pun x tau ke... Kite ade 30% risk to be   
                  infected    tau... tatooottt nii....

I am so frustrated knowing that I have that 30% of being infected, until the superhero of the world life talk to my mother..

Superhero : We can reduce the 30% to 2% risk of your fetus to be infected
Mommy    : Oh! how doctor.. tell me.. My fetus is so scared inside. He is not kicking actively
                    recently. He must be soo heartbroken.
Superhero : We start the HAART/START antenatally and intrapartum to the mother and to the
                   neonate for the first 4-6 weeks of life, delivery by elective Caeserean section, and
                   avoidance of breastfeeding.
Mommy : Oh ..Tq dr.. Now I am so relieved.. My fetus say thanks to you.. Aucchhh... He is kicking
                 now..

The end

.....................................................................................................

Oh x senang tau C-sec HIV patient ni..
Kena double glove, pakai google, disposable item, mandikan bebi cepat2, clamp cord cepat2.. semua pun nak kena cepat.. But at the same time kena careful la... kang x pasal2 kena needle pricklah apelah.. Nauzubillahiminzalik...

No comments:

Post a Comment