PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hari 1 tahun 5

We are updating about our day. The day of becoming super senior.
The day that we doubt ourselves, do we will make it in time?
The day which full of surprise, joyful as well as tears.
The day of becoming final year student.
You see, I am not graduating yet, but just to step in the fifth year, I am extremely glad and thankful enough. 

The path is not easy. We registered in a number, and we graduate with a different number.
Our path is not just filled with effort, instead fate and spirit. Without the spirit, for every failure that I have gone through, it will pull me down. Every of us has taste the failure, but we taste them in different aspects. Different ways. Ways that each of us could never imagine unless we are in the same boat during the event. Ways that might separate the date of our convocation day. Somehow, at the end of the day, all of us will have our own medical doctor degree if we dont surrender to the word 'failure'.

Sometimes, failure failed us, and sometimes success failed us. We are not putting effort just to pass the exam, but we are putting effort in shaping our inner self. What kind of doctor we are one day. How strong we are to face all the blame from seniors and nurses. How strong we are to overcome the stress and fear.

I have a lot of fear. especially in doing the procedures. I afraid of needles, I afraid of VIP patients. I afraid of attention. I afraid of doing mistakes. During my 4th year O&G posting, I observed the nurse doing veinpuncture   for a week before I can do it on my own. I had to do it btw, to fill in my log book. And yet, I still have the fear.

Whatever it is, fear wont bring us ahead right? I have to overcome it by hook or by crook. I wish that I can make use my fifth year to overcome all my fears and prepare myself for housemenship soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment