PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pehe2 ar...~ it is hurting u know~

Okay... my post dis tyme is about U.. U.. ..n U...
I dont care who u care more or less..
I dont care who u like or hate..
I dont care either motorcycle or car...
what I care is u hurt me..
N U make me feel like im so desperate n cheap..
Its not an ego okay...
Its just I wanna tell U how much I thank U 4 putting my pride under ur feet.
Thanks a lot dude..

I am happy if U are happy.
Because U are my friend.
A friend which I regard as ONLY FRIEND...
Once I tell U, we are friend forever we are friend.
I wont lick my own spit laa.
I dont know if it is my fault to be dumb and stupid in this kind of thing..
But that is how I am..
Dont expect me to understand thoroughly everything that revolve around me..
N just wanna let U know, your words are hurting me very much..

( Mode tengah x puas hati... next time jangan buat lagi... I forgive U)

No comments:

Post a Comment