PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ortho lagi

Assalamualaikum ladies..

How I remember I love updating about love story one time ago.
Write about everything that I feel inside out.
Haha, now work change everything.
So true when people said, working life is much different with study life.
DAMN TRUE MAN!

Life totally changed. Upside down.
All the feeling that I have one time ago, now I lost it.
All that I worries day night is, how to survive tomorrow. Am I able to proceed with my carrier?
What challenge that Im gonna face when I wake up in the morning on the next day?
What ? How? When?
All these are the new challenges to me.
NEW NEW NEW!

Back to orthopedic.
Alhamdulillah I finally finish my tagging period.
I already start my shift work.
Wow, this is the real life man.

Khairil.
This man really inspire me,
Yesterday he really broke down, knowing he have to extend the orthopedic posting.
God, I really hope it does not affect him much.
Deep inside I feel so relieved since I still have a lot  to learn from him.
I believed, whatever happened to us is merely God play.
He know what best for us. HE know. HE know.

Dr Md Adzuar.
He is the first MO that i worked with during my first A&E shift.
Lucky me, he is not as straight as other MO's.
* Siap boleh cubit2 bahu I lagi when I present so horrible ~ flirting much~
hahah.. Alhamdulillah, everything went well so far.
I just hope I can keep survive in this career.
Ya Allah, help me, help us to go through this. Ameen.



No comments:

Post a Comment