Oh talking about wishes, I have a lot in my list. Some are possible, some are not. Oh hooo.. I am the queen of daydreaming. Orang Amerika kate, build castle in the air. Arasso? So, glad to share 10 among those with U friends. =))))))))X
1. Seperti karya Fujio Fujiko dalam Doraemon, saya ingin pergi ke masa lalu n look by myself how was my life back. I wanna take photos with my young ownself and person that I was admire before.. Heheeee, kicik2 manyak gedikz sudah.
2. I wanna be a billionaire, living in huge bungalows with my family, own a cupboard full of clothes, shoes, bag, novels, so on so forth. Bangun pagi, buka tingkap in my room, disapa oleh angin bayu yang menyamankan. Pergi bercanda dan berbelanja all over the world.
3. I wish I can overcome my phobias... (Forget and forgive)
4. I wish to pass my postings excellently and grad by the 2013 together with mr & mrs friends.
5. I wish to own my own clinic and gain money and inject money to all those in need.
6. I wish Malaysia will stay in peace and no more political crisis.
7. I wish I have talents in arts. Ini tidak, tarianku kaku. Lukisanku celaru. kata kataku haru biru.
8. I wish I could be a better person day by day.
9. I wish I am a sifoo in cooking and baking
10. I wish all of my dream comes true.
I malas nak cakap banyak banyak dan panjang panjang. I just hope semua orang gembira dengan wish dan hidup masing masing. Jom bergembira..
No comments:
Post a Comment