PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 1. 10 things about you

Oh it is 5.15 am already and Im still in the blogging world. No wonder my mom keep complaining on the electric bill. Sorry mom.. I will be home just till the end of June only. huhu.. Killing my time with the tagging things. Hiho.. This question is quite boring one huh! Nevermind, I will just answer it.

10 things about ME

1. I am the no 2 out of 5 siblings. Should be out of 6, but my late eldest brother (Ahmad Faizwan) had died due to leukemia.
2. I love drawing potrets although x cantiikk puuunnn... macam lukisan budak tingkatan 3.. herp! Soon, I will upload some of my drawings.  Tapi some, maluuuulllahhh... gelak dulu wolkey!!!
3. I am the laziest person in cooking baking things in my house. So do support me, so that I will be the best chef one day.. ( I dulu pernah dream nak get married to a chef, so tayah la I masak, tapi itu dulu.. skunk ni I nak get married to a ........sesape jelah.. untuk itu, t I blajar masak shedap2 tau .. heee..gelak gatei)
4. Suke merajuk. Think that I have changed a lot. Now, hati sudah tegar. Air mata bukan lagi untuk dikongsi. But wa salute sama parents wa sebab boley tahan sama wa sampai hari ini. Untuk itu, wa sudah berhenti merajuk sama mereka dan sama sapa2 sajalah.
5. Bad at making new friends but once I have them, I appreciate them well. My sister said, my face is kinda serious type and people dont like me much. Is it true? Hmm, no comment for this. Hopefully it is not.. =(((
6. Suke jenjalan. I think that I take it from my father's DNA.. yeah!
7. Bad at asking my parents to buy something for me. Usually I will wait my mom ask me, " do U wanna buy anything, my dearrr baby" erk.!! hayat hayun bilelah my mom call me baby!!!
8. I suke bajet ayu, padahal perangai macam Faizal tahir. Tapi hati wa memang macam Marshandalah aka Wan Maimunah.
9. I kalo potong bawang banyak2, i pakai spek mate hitam aka spek Faizal Tahir cam dipanggil my adik2.
10. I am a medical student who wanna enjoy life to the fullest and wanna end with husnul khatimah.

okies.. If U guys not interested in knowing about me pun, its okay... BACE JUGAK! haha.. No regret in knowing others better ryte.. huhu...

P/s: If U notice in my previous post, I did state I want deact my fb and focus in study. But see guys, its 5.33 already, and I havent study anything.. Oh lucky der post sal ascaris tu, nampak macam bace kan... wakakak.. Well thats me with my study! always end like that... ayoyooo...

OMG! This is the best pica in my latest collection... Cun meh? susah oh nak dapatkan gambar cantik begini. Lighting kena jage so that all the pimples arent visible. Oh pimples, u make my life horrible. Currently im on pimples tx. Oh habis muke I ni. Kate ibu, die lam proses kuarkan all those. Okay, kalo x ley jadi model  gak pasni, siyes I nak jadi beautician. Biar I sndiri treat my prob. Huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment