PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The road not taken

My other wish which work in extraordinary way.

Marry a poor, humble, loving youngman and conduct a poverty life in somewhere in rural area. Build a life in a hut together with our future children away from my parents and relatives. Be a mama and a doctor which serve to the villagers. Being respected for who I am and not what I am. Live in a piece and harmony with all the villagers. Oh, being rich is troublesome. Every penny will be counted and investigated on where we harvest them when we die soon. This is sound extraordinary to me, and may not to others.

Typical life which I am not interested with

Graduate from medical school, doing housemenship and get married to a someone rich and stay in the big city. Further my studies and get busy with my profession and left my children to mrs maid. Being rich and live in a big bungalow. Live in  a high tech life with all the proudness. I hate this lifestyle and I hope I will remember not to put myself in this type of lifestyle.

Life which I will consider to try on

Marry a doctor and stayed somewhere in Colombia or Palestine or anywhere which we will continously serve to the needy. It might cost me my life, but it is something nice to try on. It might give a heart attact to my parents if I insist on doing so, but it is worth trying.

Ps : Kalolah hidup ini mudah untuk diduga, but it is not! I might die first without even graduate from this medical school. Haha. Follow your instinct je. I will be okay. Serious I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment