PENGUMUMAN2!!!!

SEMUA PUISI2 JIWANG KARAT ATAU BAKAL BERKARAT LAM BLOG INI TIDAK MERUJUK KEPADA SAPE2 ATAU MANA2 PARTI KETIGA MELAINKAN DINYATAKAN DEMIKIAN. IA HANYA MADAH2 UNTUK MEMPERKAYAKAN KESENIAN MINDA SAYA...SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.. BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hypnogogic

My brain goes empty lately.
I dont have possesion to write.
My life seems stumble up from imagery fall.
What a hypnogogic..... Just let me sleep well baby!

They have move up!
Yeah they really are.
But i am still here, absorbing some strenght,
but i dont know when it will reach the peak point.
It is hard. It gives pressure. It is tiring to wait.

Why am I giving problem to myself huh?
Greedy maybe. I am trying to own something that might not be mine.
I am trying to find some pleasure of amourous.
I am against the rule.
I am creating stain to the purity.
Oh! human are evil. Me as well.

Okay!!! I will be strong... stronger than ever.
I am black heron.
The daughter of the most beloved parents of mine..
I will be okay! Yeah, I will!

P/s : struggle up to be strong. The feeling was like drowning in the shallow pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment